Website The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance
Building broad, deep and innovative STEM pathways for students.
The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance serves as the major organization bridging Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) at all levels of education in northeastern Oklahoma. TRSA is focused on providing broad, deep, and innovative pathways for students to pursue high-impact STEM careers. As a backbone organization, TRSA serves the STEM ecosystem through its goals of the 4 Cs: Collaboration, Cultivation, Communication, and Calculation.
The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance fulfills its mission by working as a catalyst to create a collaborative ecosystem that encourages business/industry and the education community to produce innovative pathways resulting in a highly-skilled STEM workforce able to drive economic prosperity while meeting the needs of a globally competitive Tulsa region. TRSA is an intermediary organization that is flexible and inclusive enough to welcome everyone yet includes sufficient structure and organizational support to facilitate and coordinate the work that needs to be done.
Reporting to the Executive Director, on a full-time employee basis (40-hours/week)
- Manage and maintain the Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance website, including updating events, calendars, staff profiles, organizational partners, and professional development opportunities.
- Manage and monitor TRSA social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
- Manage development and branding of internal and external communications, including monthly newsletters, annual reports, brochures, development portfolio, and programming collateral
- Monitor and amplify all media coverage to document and highlight TRSA programming
- Respond to media requests on behalf of organization; support organization spokespersons
- Serve as liaison to TRSA Board of Directors Communications Committee
- Maintain and update TRSA mailing lists
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of essential job functions
- 4-year college degree
- Work Experience: 3 to 4 years in the following areas:
- Manage development and branding of communications to support programming and development efforts by a non-profit organization
- Media relations to optimize coverage of nonprofit events
- Write content for press releases, social media posts, brochures, reports, and letters to stakeholders
- Create and manage campaigns to support public awareness of nonprofit organization’s programming
- Strong work ethic
- Strong collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to create a unified brand for organization’s media portfolio
- Extensive strong communication skills using a variety of modes
- Verbal (on-camera interviews, presentations, interacting with stakeholders)
- Written (email, text, brochures, posts, etc.)
- Strong abilities in Google Suite, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative, MailChimp, and other marketing tools
- This is a full-time salaried position
- Benefits package that includes health insurance, dental, 401k, life insurance, and paid time off.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work expected. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for success. The incumbent will be required to perform duties outside of the above responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com