- This event has passed.
How to Stay Positive and Turn Negativity into Possibility
July 17, 2019 @ 11:15 am - 1:00 pm
Co-presented with the Tulsa Area Human Resources Association (TAHRA).
The ability to stay positive and productive in the face of change, challenges and uncertain times is essential for career success. In this interactive presentation, you will learn how to stay motivated, respond to workplace challenges and rekindle passion for your career.
Registered attendees will receive a copy of Sarita Maybin’s book “If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?”
What You’ll Learn:
- Find out if your glass is half empty or half full.
- How to cope with workplace situations that are beyond your control.
- Twelve motivators that can keep you motivated at work.
- Five ways to rekindle passion for your career.
- How to communicate concerns in a way that will get the results you desire.
- How to effectively protect yourself from the negativity of others.
- How to use your “resiliency resources” to bounce back from adversity.
When: 11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 17
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton – Warren Place, 6110 S Yale Ave., Tulsa, OK 74136