by Steve Higgins, IABC/Tulsa President
To celebrate IABC/Tulsa’s award for Small Chapter of the Year, our chapter and the IABC Southern Region are pairing up to give one person an opportunity to attend his or her first IABC World Conference. We’re offering one free registration plus $800 in travel money to this year’s conference in San Diego June 12-15.
To enter, simply tell us in 140 characters or less why you should represent IABC/Tulsa at this fabulous event.
To be eligible:
- You must be a member of IABC/Tulsa.
- You must be able to cover all expenses beyond the free registration and $800 travel stipend.
- You may not have attended a previous IABC World Conference.
- Your entry must appear on Twitter and include @iabctulsa – or be posted on the wall of IABC/Tulsa’s Facebook page.
- The deadline to tweet or post your entry must is midnight CT, April 28.
The IABC/Tulsa president, VP of communications and past president will select the winner to be announced Monday, May 2. For more information about the World Conference, click here.