As announced last month, CW magazine will become a digital-only, monthly publication starting with the May 2013 issue.
The new CW will include interactive, multimedia features and will be shareable through email and social media and optimized for on-the-go access. CW will also combine with the CW Bulletin e-newsletter. The January/February issue is the final print issue of the magazine, and the March issue will be the final issue of CW Bulletin.
The new digital edition will:
- Add rich layers to content—including audio, video, slideshows and infographics—that will make it more dynamic and informative.
- Better serve our international audience with faster and more reliable delivery.
- Speed content development so that members can access the latest innovative ideas more quickly.
- Be more cost-effective in the long term, as printing and postage costs continue to rise.
- Allow us to invest the cost savings into improved and more diverse story development.
- Help IABC and its members lead the way in the use of innovative new communication methods and technology.
For those who still prefer print, all articles as well as full issues will be available in a printable PDF format. While content will be optimized for mobile devices, members will still be able to access the full range of features from a desktop or laptop.
You can find answers to FAQs about the transition in the IABC News Centre. If you have additional questions about the transition, please email email@example.com.