“Life Balance: How to wear many hats and keep your head on straight” with Karen Susman
Wednesday, Jan. 18, at 11:30 a.m.
OSU-Tulsa, Room 140
700 N. Greenwood
Life Balance is a big concern for men as well as women. Want to find perfect balance? Forget about it. Learn to make important life choices. Learn to base your actions on these choices. Use this time to step back, prioritize your life and take steps to feeling more in control.
This totally original program will help you:
- Pinpoint personal priorities based on your values
- Uncover nine ways to match actions to priorities
- Negotiate your obligations
- Realign your life using an exciting, new six-step ladder
- Learn the one sentence secret to more perfect balance
- Manage your activities to manage your time
- Use 21 proven ways to manage the stress of our hectic times
All about Karen
Karen Susman, with Karen Susman and Associates, is an IABC all-star speaker. She has spoken at eight IABC conferences in addition to several state chapters and regions. Wellness and Communication are her areas of expertise with clients ranging from Marriott Hotels, NBC and Burger King. She’s published four guidebooks on Time Management, Humor, Networking and Community Involvement. Karen is known for her practical content, interaction and humor.