Content That Earns Relationships: How to Use the Web and Social Media to Your Advantage
You don’t want customers today. They will quit you. You want relationships, where people will not only read but also follow and share. Get strategy and tactics on how to leverage the advantages that the web and social media give businesses today when it comes to content. You will leave with a to-do list that has helped local businesses in the Tulsa market increase awareness, gain attention, start relationships and boost profits.
What you’ll learn:
- How to design content that gets attention in the Age of Distraction.
- How to better position your message, so people will open the email, click through to read and watch the full video.
- How to give like no one else, so you can build relationships that can’t be broken.
- How to stay organized and efficient so you can do it all without losing your mind with all the other work you have to do.
- How to sell these tactics to your bosses when you have no budget, no support and no time.
- How to make sure you are concentrating on the right measurements to find success.
When: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 28
Where: Tulsa Country Club, 701 N. Union Ave., Tulsa, OK 74127
- IABC Member fee: $25
- IABC Non-member fee: $35
- Student fee: $15
- Register for this event on EventBrite
About Our Speaker
Jason Collington is a deputy managing editor for the Tulsa World, where he works on digital initiatives for news, advertising and marketing. He teaches classes on digital and social media at 36 Degree North for Tulsa Tech and Oklahoma State University. He is an OSU graduate who worked for the Associated Press before coming to the Tulsa World in 1999.