The International Association of Business Communicators’ (IABC) Bronze Quill Awards recognize outstanding employee communications, public relations, media relations, community relations, government affairs and marketing communication efforts. The Tulsa Chapter’s Bronze Quill Awards is open to all communicators – members and non-members alike.
- Early deadline for entries is Friday, Dec. 16 by midnight.
- Final deadline for entries is
Saturday, Dec. 31 by midnightMonday, January 16 by midnight (EXTENDED).
- Awards ceremony will be Thursday, March 30.
- Fellow IABC members from other chapters across the U.S. will review entries and provide solid feedback.
- Entry fees:
- IABC members: $50 per entry
- Non-members: $60 per entry
- Non-profit and students: $40 per entry
How to get involved:
(Submission Deadline Passed) A win would look awesome on your resume and the trophy would look super-fancy on your desk.
Submit an entry!
- Review our Call for Entries to choose from four divisions and 28 categories.
- Use this Communication Management entry template to enter Divisions 1,2 and 3.
- Use this Communications Skills guide to prepare your entry for Division 4.
- Submit your finished entry and work samples easily online here.
- Sponsor the Awards Ceremony. Get your brand in front of the Tulsa-area’s top communicators from varying industries.
For questions about Bronze Quill, contact Kim Kuehler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-838-5177.