The International Association of Business Communicators’ (IABC) Bronze Quill Awards recognize outstanding employee communications, public relations, media relations, community relations, government affairs and marketing communication efforts. The Tulsa Chapter’s Bronze Quill Awards is open to all communicators – members and non-members alike. We’re now accepting entries through February 9, 2018.
- Early deadline for entries is Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Final deadline for entries is Friday, February 9, 2018.
- The awards ceremony will be Thursday, April 19, 2018 at the Central Library in downtown Tulsa.
- Fellow IABC members from other chapters across the U.S. will review entries and provide solid feedback.
- Entry fees:
- IABC members: $50 per entry ($40 for early bird entries)
- Non-members: $60 per entry ($50 for early bird entries)
- Non-profit and students: $40 per entry ($30 for early bird entries)
A win would look awesome on your resume and the trophy would be a nice addition to your desk.
- Review our Call for Entries to choose from four divisions and 28 categories.
- Use this Communication Management entry template to enter Divisions 1, 2 and 3.
- Use this Communications Skills guide to prepare your entry for Division 4.
- Submit your finished entry and work samples online here.
- Sponsorship information is coming soon. Get your brand in front of the Tulsa-area’s top communicators from varying industries.
For questions about Bronze Quill, contact Ashley Cleveland at email@example.com or 918-947-7251.