Now that 2018 is over, it’s time to reflect on all the hard work you did throughout the year. Did you launch a new website or develop a strategy to educate employees about a new program? Was your company newsletter or magazine full of engaging stories? Did your team create an amazing video to support your goals or have a social media campaign that went viral?
You’ve already done the hard work. Now it’s time to be recognized for it.
Our Bronze Quill Awards recognize outstanding employee communications, public relations, media relations, community relations, government affairs and marketing communication efforts. View the full list of categories here, then prepare your work plan and sample communications.
EXTENDED DEADLINE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22
- IABC members: $50 per entry
- Non-members: $60 per entry
- Non-profit and students: $40 per entry
Once again, we will recognize three exceptional communicators. Review the descriptions below and consider nominating someone for a special award.
- Communicator of the Year: Honors a member of the community for his or her contributions to the community through communications. This person is not a communicator by profession — but by passion.
- Professional of the Year: Recognizes the outstanding achievements of an IABC member in his or her career, profession and community.
- Rising Star: We will once again recognize a dynamic, young professional who has demonstrated outstanding ability and strong leadership within the communications profession.
Winners will be announced at our awards ceremony on Thursday, April 25, at the Central Library in downtown Tulsa.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Bronze Quill is a fun, professional event that gives sponsors exposure to the Tulsa-area’s top communicators from varying industries.
For questions, sponsorship information or to nominate an individual for one of these awards, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ashley Cleveland at 918-947-7251.